If this is a medical emergency, please call 911.
Individuals who are concerned that they have or may have any medical condition should always consult with the appropriate medical practitioner.
All access to and use of the judyreichman.com Web site is conditioned on compliance with the following terms and conditions.
- The editorial content of this site and the Archives (hereinafter referred to as the “material”) appearing on this site is copyrighted by Dr. Reichman which reserves all rights therein.
- No part of the material may be used in any form of commercial exploitation, including but not limited to, print or broadcast media, and no subscriber or user may publish as its own any material contained on this site.
- User may not make commercial use of the material on a public computer based information system, including any electronic bulletin board available to the public, including the Internet or World Wide Web, other than for gaining access to the material from Dr. Reichman.
- Individuals using this site may reproduce or store print copies of articles for their personal, noncommercial use. Uses beyond those allowed by the “Fair Use” limitations (sections 107 and 108) of the US Copyright law require permission of Dr. Reichman.
- Libraries are permitted to supply single copies of articles from judyreichman.com and the Archives to authorized users of another library solely by post or facsimile, but not via digital transmission, for the purposes of private but not for commercial use.
- Dr. Reichman has made a reasonable effort to ensure that the accompanying information is up-to-date, accurate, complete, and comprehensive at the time of disclosure. Authenticated information is accurate only as of the time of validation and verification. Dr. Reichman is not responsible for data that is misinterpreted or altered in any way. Dr. Reichman disclaims any liability to any party for the accuracy, completeness or availability of the material or for any damages arising out of the use or non-use of any of the material and any information contained therein.
- US Government Rights: This Service includes articles and insight as provided by Dr. Reichman and other materials which are commercial technical data and/or computer data bases and/or commercial computer software and/or commercial computer software documentation, as applicable which were developed exclusively at private expense by Dr. Reichman, 10921 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 703 Los Angeles, California 90024. US Government rights to use, modify, reproduce, release, perform, display, or disclose these technical data and/or computer data bases and/or computer software and/or computer software documentation are subject to the limited rights restrictions of DFARS 252.227-7015 (b)(2) (June 1995) and/or subject to the restrictions of DFARS 227.7202-1(a) (June 1995) and DFARS 227.7202-3(a) (June 1995), as applicable for U.S. Department of Defense procurements and the limited rights restriction of FAR 52.227-14 (June 1987), and/or subject to the restricted rights provisions of FAR 52.227-14 (June 1987) and FAR 52.227-19 (June 1987), as applicable, and any applicable agency FAR Supplements, for non-Department of Defense Federal procurements.
- Dr. Reichman reserves the right to modify the Conditions of Use in its sole discretion and to deny access to anyone who breaches these Conditions. Accessing or use of the materials following the posting of any such modifications shall be subject to such modified Conditions.
- This Agreement may not be assigned. This Agreement shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with and shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the internal laws of the State of California without reference to choice of law provisions and by the English language as it is used in the United States. Any controversy arising out of or relating to this
- Agreement shall be arbitrated by the American Arbitration Association under its appropriate procedures in Los Angeles, California, by a single arbitrator whose award shall be final and binding. The courts of the State of California and/or the United States District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any action concerning the enforcement of an arbitration award and the parties hereto agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California and the United States District Court. In the case of public institutions, nothing herein shall be construed to alter or waive the application of state statutes conditioning contracts of such institutions. If any provision hereof is held to be unenforceable or contrary to public policy, the parties agree that the remaining portions are enforceable.